ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE START OF RECEPTION OF APPLICATIONS FROM INDIVIDUAL ENTREPRENEURS BELONGING TO SOCIALLY VULNERABLE POPULATIONS UNDER THE QUOTA with proposals for potential land plots
February 12, 2020
The Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the city of Nur-Sultan begins to accept applications from individual entrepreneurs with proposals for potential land plots in accordance with the Regulations for the distribution of land plots among business entities belonging to socially vulnerable segments of the population, for the placement of street trade facilities.
According to the regulations, socially vulnerable groups of the population include:
- disabled people and participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- persons equated to disabled people and participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- disabled people of groups 1, 2 and 3;
- Families that have or are raising children with disabilities;
- orphans and children left without parental care, under the age of twenty-nine, who lost their parents before they reached adulthood;
- mothers with many children, awarded with the pendants "Altyn alka" and "Kumis alka", or previously awarded the title "Mother Heroine", as well as mothers awarded with the I, II and III degrees of "Maternal Glory";
- families of persons who died in the performance of state or public duties, military service, during the preparation or implementation of a flight into outer space, while saving human life, while protecting law and order;
- single-parent low-income families;
- single mothers with many children.
According to the regulations, the procedure for allocating land plots by quota consists of several stages.
At the initial stage, it is necessary to form potential land plots for quota distribution.
In this regard, we ask individual entrepreneurs of the city of Nur-Sultan, who belong to socially vulnerable groups of the population, to provide proposals for land plots (no more than 24 m2) on which they plan to place a shopping facility.
Proposals are sent in free form and must contain the following information:
- the location of the land plot with reference to the intersection of streets, objects, buildings, or other information that will determine its location;
- scheme of the land plot from the www.genplan.saulet.astana.kz site or other Internet resources;
- photos of the land plot in place with reference to the intersection of streets, objects or buildings.
- sales (vegetables, fruits);
- sales of finished products (drinks, ice cream, fast food);
- flower pavilion;
- sales of food products (bakery, dairy, sausage products);
- object of technical service;
- news stand;
- sale of souvenirs;
- object of household services (shoe repair);
- organization of children's leisure activities;
- rental agency.
Applications will be accepted from 02/12/2020 to 03/13/2020 at the following address:
Nur-Sultan, Republic ave. 24, BC "Parasat", 2nd floor, Department for the protection of the rights of entrepreneurs and the reduction of administrative barriers (working hours: from 9:00 to 18:30 hours, Mon-Fri), phone number - +7 (7172) 91-90-84, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.